8.31.2010

: D

30/8-Open house

Audrey came to my house today, and she stayed overnight at my house!
I'm so happy about this. But i started to regret when she keep on mentioning her stupid cute toki. When i started feel sleepy and wanna sleep, she's hyper active and disturbed me. She dont want me to sleep. What a woman is this! But anyway, still have lots fun with her :D. And finally she got the chance to meet my psm. I know he's cute LOL. Psm went to barroom to countdown for Merdeka. Bad boy! He slept until 11 something this morning!

31/8-Merdeka Day

Went to jusco with audrey today. We watched VAMPIRES SUCKS together, and..this movie was totally sucks. Quite regret that i've spent 12 bucks for the stupid ticket. Btw, we have our lunch at a japanese restaurant. The food was quite okay I think. Err, I wore skirt today too. I'm so pretty shyyy you know. Audrey yeap said I look pretty. LOL ! So bad my beloved Doris was not here. Disappointed me :(


Anyway, Happy Merdeka and Malaysia Day! :D :D
Proud to be a Malaysian Band Member!

2 comments:

audrey ♥ said...

cus im kok kok.haha.need to be active at night wat :P

suicheng ♥ said...

go find your squirrel la. he can pay you more :)