6.27.2010

Suddenly I'm famous ,

And everybody knows i'm lady haha now. =='

Finally i'm back from seremban. The another sweet memories with my band mates again. I wont forget the moment we stay together. How we shouted like hell,laughed like mad and things we had crazy for. Foo,i hope i have the chance to sing for you again.*Only youuuuuu* And i named myself an artist name-Lady Haha -.- . We went to Port Dickson too. What a sweet and great time for us again. Everyone enjoyed much and some of us dabbled ourselves without bringing any spare clothes to there. We even played lao ying zhua xiao ji. Everyone seems so crazy and some fell down while playing games. Also,I bought a skirt from there. The original price of the skirt is 19 bucks. So expensive man. But at the end I bought the skirt with 15 bucks.HEHEHE:D. Guess why its much cheapier now. I asked the aunty to reduce the price lower. And this is the 1st time I cut the price before I bought a thing. I'm extremely happy now :)!
Chung Wenjin aka Gao Ren said this is the last competition in her band life. I'm so upset when I heard this. I hope I still have the chance to chat and play with her. She was so funny and could bring me lots of smiles.I will miss you Gao Ren :(


Changed my blogskin.I don't really like the latest template designer of blogger now :/.
And I'm hungry now.Bye my dear ♥

No comments: