6.09.2010

Holidaysss:D

Holidays started,means that the time for party,shopping,sleeping like pig and eating non stop are also started.So damn happy,no need to wake up at 6a.m. for two weeks.

Oh yeah this time band camp was fun although something still annoyed us.Hopefully it will better next time.I named my juniors a new name , Ah yoke and ah Ah wert.LOL .So funny right?

Mrs Yan is watching Autumn's Concerto 下一站 幸福 currently.So Omg touching and sweet.Btw Van Ness look so hyper handsome and man.I love him so much +_+.But I'm not going to abandon my lovely Aaron also,Hee:D so dont worry k my friends.



Look at this.So omg handsome right?





Btw please look at this too.So omg hell.Image with moustache and long hair.So ewww err man .






happy belated birthday to my bff,ashlee phuah too.
i love u baby xoxo ♥

No comments: