11.30.2010

randommmmmm.

This a random note that my senior tagged me. Once I have been tagged, I have to write 35 things about me. So if you wanna know me more, scroll down and read (:

1. I'm a girl. Haha

2. I'm sixteen years old.

3. I'm stupid.

4. Aaron Yan is my boy ;)

5. I play drums in my band !

6. I always asked my junior to find score for me. lol

7. I'm the ever fierce people in band. lolol

8. takut hantu!

9. & takut gelap juga!

10. My favourite song, 我是一只小小小小鸟 Haha

11. I have a lion king junior, jealous right ?

12. I have a sexy ass. HEHE

13. Eat is my life.

14. Sleeping too :)

15. Beh syok those people who wake me up when I was sleeping.

16. Dislike people who show off

17. Seriously cant stand for those ppl who always emo

18. I love pink colour !

19. single,

20. & available. HaHa

21. 168 cm

22. 38kg ;)

23. D cup boobs

24. 22 waist LOL

25. double chin

26. sexy lips

27. mushroom hair style

28. before i come to perc, i'm a tubist

29. i'm a vocalist from london music high school

30. paris, the beautiful place that i like

31. i can cry like shit in this second, but then laughing like mad at the next second

32. bffs for life :)

33. teasing people, my hobby

34. add maths and maths are my favourite subject

35. bye bye :)


Now, you know me more! XD

No comments: